Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Lesson in Anatomy
Tuesdays are my favorite. It's my day off and the day when I get to be selfish and have Brandt all to myself. A typical Tuesday is spent playing, reading books, doing puzzles, coloring, doing laundry, cooking, washing dishes (ya, yesterday we were both soaked by the time I finished :), etc. Yesterday while we were playing with the farm animals, Brandt brought his cow over to me, pointed to the udder, and said "milk, babies eat." Later that evening when my parents were there he showed them, with illustrations no less, using a smaller sheep as the baby calf and making sucking noises. Guess those weekly trips to help with chores are really paying off!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is awesome!! I wish I would've had a blog to jot the funny things my tiny children said. Your little boy is way too smart.
ReplyDeletethat is funny. well at least he doesn't want to know how they get out of the bellies.
ReplyDeletewait until you guys have another little one and he's explaining to everyone he can find that the baby drinks mommy's milk...not always a comfortable situation...:o) smart little ones aren't they???
ReplyDelete