As I've mentioned before, Brandt loves helping out with household chores. He pretty much has laundry down now, so all I have to do is sit back, relax, and let him take care of it. LOL!!!
Jamie! Hey, this is Jonna (Andersen) Flahaut. How are you!? I don't think I have seen you since highschool. Your little boy is adorible! What do you do these days? It was good to see you! Check out our blog at www.theflahauts.blogspot.com I will add you to our list...so we can keep in touch!
thats funny, does he even fold and put away? lol
ReplyDeleteJamie! Hey, this is Jonna (Andersen) Flahaut. How are you!? I don't think I have seen you since highschool. Your little boy is adorible! What do you do these days? It was good to see you! Check out our blog at www.theflahauts.blogspot.com I will add you to our list...so we can keep in touch!
ReplyDelete