Wednesday, August 12, 2009

BRANDT HAVE BABY, TOO!

For about the past month or so Brandt's been saying "Brandt have baby, too." Everyone laughed and chalked it up to some of his aunts having babies in the next few months and thinking he was just copying his cousins. Guess everyone should have payed a little better attention to him cause he was right! Don't ask me how he knew cause it was a shock to us! It took us 4 yrs and fertility drugs to get Brandt and this one wasn't even close to planned. Bryce says it's maybe a good thing since otherwise it may not have happened again anytime soon since I was so miserable with the last pregnancy. I still don't know how I'm going to survive this time and try to chase my little wild man and work, but I'm trying to remember that it must be meant to be. Thankfully my parents are close by and so supportive and helpful! I know for sure I couldn't do it without them. I'm due in March and will be just a few weeks behind my sister, so it should be fun to have babies so close together, as long as we can both survive being sick up until then. As for now, we'll see how many people believe Brandt buddy when he tells them "Brandt have baby, too!"

12 comments:

  1. Congrats that is so awesome I am a great believer in babies coming when they are ready not when you are as both my little monsters have been surprises!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That is so awesome!!! I am due Feb 5th so not far off from me either. I am so happy for you, even though it wasn't planned babies are always a blessing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO! Way to be all nonchalant on facebook... "so, umm... there's a new post on my blog..." You kind of left out the MAJOR announcement part. =) Congrats, Jamie! Hope you don't feel too bad this time around. I'll make sure you don't have to lift anything heavy this weekend -- oh hey! Way to get out of cleaning the lodge! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! What a shocker! That is so exciting though and I'm so happy for you guys! I'll help you guys babysit if you need me too! Good luck love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Jamie that it way exciting. It will be way fun for you guys to be having babies together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! We are all very excited for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you! Ya know...those little kids have an extra sense. :D See you in a few days!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats to cute! Such exciting and great newws! I am also due in March!! And I am little worried about having two during church since I do it all by myself as Mark enjoys the peace and quite up on the stand...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONGRATS!! I am so excited for you. Babies definately come when they are suppose to and not when they are planned. My last two little girls wouldn't be here any other way. I can't wait to see you at the reunion!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jamie, that is awesome! How exciting. I know first hand how hard it can be to get pregnant, fertility and all... That is such a blessing. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete