Monday, May 17, 2010

Easter 2010

I was determined not to do easter eggs this year because I didn't think I could handle new baby, Brandt (whom I was potty-training at the time, thus the naked pictures), and a great big mess. My mom talked me into it and came to watch baby so I could just focus on Brandt. I can't thank her enough for it now because he had the best time and it was totally worth the mess!

Brandt of course had to do it "by myself" as much as I could let him.

He thought it was so fun to make the eggs different colors and kept trying to dip each egg in every color.

We also did some of the "shrink-wrap" ones and he was determined to do those by himself as well.

He was so proud of himself every time he finished an egg and would hold it up for grandma and daddy to see.

Brandt's favorite part ended up being putting the stickers on the dyed eggs with his dad.

They had fun making silly faces on the eggs...

and then showing them off.
As you can tell, Kylie was pretty excited to see what the Easter Rabbit (as Brandt says) brought her. Just a side-note, the Strawberry Shortcake blankie is one that my aunt Dolores made for me when I was a baby and is now one of my favorite ones to use.

Brandt was only half awake when we finally talked him into going and looking at his stuff. He just wanted to snuggle in bed with his dad instead.
Excited that "his Easter Rabbit" brought him cowboys and indians.

Daddy helped him load his PEZ. This was always one of my favorite things when I was growing up.
Thanks to the yucky weather we were stuck inside for the Easter egg hunt at my mom and dad's, but the kids seemed to have just as much fun and that way my grandparent's were able to watch them easier.
I think Brandt was the one who did all the climbing for the higher eggs, big surprise there. :)
My mom and dad with all their grandkids. My mom has Mckenzie, my dad has Kylie and Amanda Jean, and Brandt and Rylie are sitting in front. So sad that it turned out blurry.

Grandma and grandpa Pugmire with the great-grandkids in my dad's line. Grandma is holding Kylie and grandpa has Mckenzie. Brandt, Rylie, and Amanda Jean are in front.



Nice photagraphy in this one...but I still liked it because of how my grandpa is kissing Kenzie.

1 comment:

  1. Give yourself a BIG pat on the back for taking those pictures with your G'ma & G'pa. During the last reunion my grandma went to, on a whim, I had Cooper and Alex climb up in her lap and shot a few quick pictures with Grandpa standing by. I am so glad now that I did! Not that I think your g'parents are going anywhere soon... =) Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete