Since Christmas was on a Sunday this year, I made the kids get out of bed early so we would have time to open presents and still make it to church. That was no easy task and it took them a bit to be ok with being up already.
 |
| Too tired to be excited yet |
 |
Starting to wake up a little; buddy's always happy for art supplies
|
 |
| Yay! A purse of my very own so I can stop trying to take over mommy's |
 |
Our favorite! How the Grinch Stole Christmas! We've only watched it about 500 times this month already, maybe we can make it 1,ooo!
Scooby-dooby-doo! A game based on my best imaginary friend!
And jammies too!
Brandt's so proud of his re-gifted play phone to his sister that he wrapped himself and put under the tree 2 wks before Christmas; she loved it of course!
"Look! It's just what I asked Santa for!!!"
Papa Lloyd and grandma granny enjoying the show like every year
My own toilet cleaner! Now I don't have to use Brandt's!
Brandt loved his gift from his sister, so all was forgiven for Bryce and Kylie way exceeding the set amount to spend...
Hmmmm, Santa maybe should have brought a snow shovel for Kylie, too
Enjoying the afternoon after we got home from church...
Let the commercial-free show (Grinch) begin!
Christmas Day ended with a trip to Liberty to Grandma Hemmert's to visit with all the cousins there. All in all, a great day and we were sad when it was over! For me (and the kids too, I hope) this was the best Christmas because I took the couple weeks prior to it off of work and so we were able to spend a lot more time together than usual. To me, that's what the holidays are all about-spending time with those we love.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment