Easter Saturday was a busy but fun one starting out with the Montpelier Easter egg hunt, which is more like an Easter egg scramble since the eggs were all just in the grass and dirt of the baseball fields and sectioned off for each age group. There was no hunting for hidden eggs involved, but the kids still had fun and were happy with their candy and prizes in their eggs. While they were waiting for their ages turn to go, Kylie kept sneaking eggs into her bag. It was pretty funny and cute, of course, even though she was being a little cheater. We took Gabe and Mariah with us (mostly for my sake in order to have some back-up with my kids) and while Gabe did his "hunt" Brandt and Kylie had a great time playing on the swings. Later that evening the kids and I decorated some eggs of our own. I'm pretty sure that the pics I have of buddy when he was Kylie's age were also naked ones. Not sure why, but apparently they think it's more fun to dye
Easter eggs without their clothes on.
No comments:
Post a Comment