Growing up, the only time I really remember being "wimpy" was when my mom would try to comb out my long, curly, tangled hair. I loved my long hair, but it was pure torture! I can still recall how much I cried the first time we had to cut my hair short when I was 5 (Holly Sprouse did it for me up at Geeg's) because I was super lucky and acquired head lice from Hot Springs during swimming lessons. Kylie has been blessed/cursed with my hair as well as my tender head. She has been loving that her hair is so long that she can sit on it when it's wet and straight and that we can fix it like every Disney princess she can think of. Finally, I decided I've had enough of trying to brush through the rats in it. So, when we had our appointments with Shahna today we cut like 6 inches off of it instead of the usual little trim. Kylie thought she was extra special because Shahna took the extra time to straighten her hair for her-something that I've never done before (and probably never will...I love her curls!) There's nothing like a day at the beauty parlor to make a girl happy! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment