Monday, May 18, 2015

Farm Fieldtrip

I was able to go with Brandt's 2nd grade class for the school fieldtrip to Brother Adamson's farm  It was a fun day filled with activities like beading, candle making, making stilts out of cans, and learning about the animals.  It was hard to watch Brandt go off by himself and eat alone with the bunnies, whom he said were his best friends, and I have to remind myself that it's ok-as long as he's happy I should be happy, too. One funny thing that happened was that the note that came home ahead of time said to pack a sack lunch for the day.  So, I had prepared buddy's lunch and packed it into his lunch box like usual. He had a little meltdown before getting on the bus and had to change his lunch from his lunch box into an actual plastic sack because the note said "bring a sack lunch."  


No comments:

Post a Comment