I got to take Kylie with me to my hair appointment this morning, where Shahna gave her the special hair and nail treatment while we waited for my hair to color. Sis got a shampoo and trim on her hair, and then she got to have her nails painted. She grinned and giggled the whole time. Then it was off to school, where I spent the rest of the day with her. We had lunch at the Kindergarten table, where Brandt was happy to join us and entertain the surrounding little boys. Then we headed to the movie theater for The Peanuts Movie. I'm not sure how I could have forgotten just how loud and bumpy it can be in the back of a school bus, but I was quickly reminded. The movie was great and Kylie was thrilled to have me there with her. I'm so happy that my kids are at an age when they still like to be seen with me.











No comments:
Post a Comment