Monday, July 17, 2017
Dr. Campbell is out of the office this week which means I get some extra days to spend with the kids. Kylie did such a great job helping me tack up Sunny this afternoon and then rode her around like a pro. She even trotted a bit a few times. She was supposed to be in cleaning her bedroom, along with her brother who snuck out first and saddled Butch on his own and was riding around by the time I found him. It was actually a nice break and it was hard to stay mad at them for long. However, the adventures didn't stop there. Before the afternoon was over, they also got Rusty the goat out and tried to walk him using only the dog leash- that wasn't going well and it was probably a good thing I found them when I did so I could help get him put away before he and Brandt both ended up in the highway. Another time I lost both kids for a short time and finally found them in the horse trailer with both dogs- Missy and Texie. Somehow the latch had closed so they were all locked in there. That is just a snippet of how our day went. Needless to say, we didn't get much cleaning done. On the bright side, none of us were bored at all today, either, and the cleaning will still be there waiting for us tomorrow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment