The title pretty much says it all. Brandt had so much fun this year and I enjoyed every second of watching him. My parents do the 12 days of Christmas for us, so by Christmas he had the unwrapping thing down. Only problem was he didn't want to open anything once he started cause he was happy playing with what he opened first. It took a couple hours to get finished. Guess we (and Santa) should have controlled ourselves a little better when it came to shopping since he would have been completely satisfied with any one of his toys. Oh how I appreciate and treasure him and the simple ways he finds joy. Too bad he can't stay this size forever because I really don't look forward to the day when he wants a cell phone, I-pod, car... or whatever better comes along in the next 10 years. We spent most of the holiday and the following weekend with family and enjoying playing with Brandt. Couldn't have asked for anything better!! (Well, other than a couple days off work other than just Christmas day since I had to be at the office and Bryce had to plow)
No comments:
Post a Comment