Monday, January 5, 2009
HOLY 2009
So, as many of you are also probably thinking, where the heck did 2008 go? Now begins what could be the "January blahs," but I'm guessing that with Brandt around it will be anything but boring. Of course, we won't have a thousand events going on as we did in December, so I thought maybe I would use this month to do sort of a flashback on some of the fun things we did last month. As for now, I always swear against saying my New Year's Resolutions out loud since I usually end up breaking them anyway, but maybe I could mention just a couple of ongoing goals so that I'm not completely slacking. Plus we could all use a bit of accountability, right? My temple attendance has seriously suffered a set back since having Brandt, so that's probably the number one thing I need to work on. Also, Bryce got me the Book of Mormon on CD for Christmas (with a little helpful hinting from me) so I'm listening to that on the way to and from work and hoping it will help increase my scripture study since it's also been pretty much non-existance since Brandt buddy came along. How backward is that? Now is when I need that help in my life more than ever. Seems like whenever I start to prioritize my life around the teachings of the gospel and my family everything else seems to fall into place, so hopefully that will continue to happen as I start to make better use of my time. Mostly I just want to continue to spend time with my family and enjoy every minute of being a mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment