


We cheated this year and bought an artificial tree since Brandt and I were both miserable the entire month of Dec. last year because of our allergies. Can I just tell you it has been our best purchase all season. Not only are we not sneezing our heads off, but I didn't have to listen to Bryce cuss once or watch the tree go flying off the back porch like every other year when it comes time to put it in the stupid tree stand. SO NICE!! Brandt had a ball helping us decorate it and has stayed out of it pretty good. He loves to antagonize his dad by standing next to it and grabbing the lights. He stands there staring down Bryce prepared to run away giggling when he gets after him for messing with them. He's such a tease, and knows exactly how to get to his dad. Cracks me up every time!
I think the day after we decorated, the kids undecorated the bottom part. It is always fun to get the tree up.
ReplyDelete