Wednesday, January 14, 2009

BOWLING FOR CHRISTMAS???

When Bryce told me that we were going to go bowling with his family for Christmas this year instead of the traditional Christmas Eve prime rib dinner at the Hemmerts, I have to admit that I was skeptical. We all got together at the bowling alley on the 27th and had 3 or 4 lanes all to ourselves plus yummy pizza, which Brandt buddy especially loved. It definitely worked out a lot better than I thought it would, and I'm guessing that it may become a new fun tradition.

Bryce and Tara. A little sibling rivalry maybe? Check out Bryce's awesome form. :)


Brandt thought it was so fun to pick out a ball and then push it down the lane. He did pretty dang good for a little guy. Can't wait to take him again sometime.


All of Bryce's family was there including the Kevin, Tara, and kids, Quinn, Mal, and girls, and Matt and Tiff. Also Grandma Jennie, Dan, Linda, and kids, and Jeff, Diana, and kids, including the cute new twins. It was a pretty fun group.




GO BRYCE!!

Brandt loves his cousin Kaylen and she is one of only a very few people whom he lets pack him around. Whenever we have family get togethers and I need him to take a nap, I hand him off to Kaylen because she's the only one he'll let get him to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment