Thursday, March 26, 2009

Barbies are for Girls!!

Brandt obviously didn't get that memo! He looks quite at home playing barbies with Jolie, Allee, and Adrie and G&G Thompson's. Guess that's what happens when you're surrounded by girl cousins.
I actually snapped these shots as a joke for Bryce's benefit, but I think I may hold onto them for blackmail purposes. Can't wait to pull them out on Brandt's first date!! :)

Much to Grandma Thompson's dismay, the kids wouldn't leave the wagon alone this Sunday, and Brandt was the ring leader.

Brandt's very favorite thing at G&G Thompson's house is "Bampa's bird." Actually, it's Tiffany's, but it sorta stayed when she moved out. He loves to "tweet" at it as loud as he can and spin it's cage around (not sure if the bird enjoys it as much as he does.) He begs us to get it out, but since it freaks out both Bryce and me, he has to find someone else to humor him, which they do. He knows how to open the cage door, and I'm sure it won't be long before he's getting it out on his own when we're not looking.
Riley is already quite the computer wiz-he oughta be, it seems like that's all he wants to do. I thought this was so cute when Brandt climbed up on the chair by him and put his arm around him. Riley's always so patient with him.





2 comments:

  1. Cute Cute Cute those barbie pictures of him will be interesting when he brings home a woman!! HaHa lookin forward to doing something like that myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay i'm still laughing about the barbie pictures:o)so dang funny:o)...you said you got to update your blog so i've been excited to have the chance to look....so cute!
    -k- so I see that it's not just Lily coming home from nursery with scratches all over her!!! what the heck??? who is being the scratcher?:O) Lily has new ones almost weekly and almost always they're on her neck! makes em' tough i guess eh?:o) hmmmmm lol
    heidi

    ReplyDelete