Monday, April 6, 2009

Brandt's Favorites

I'm having one of those days when I don't feel all too positive about anything, so thought I'd try to think of fun things to help improve my mood. Here's what I came up with; a list of some of Brandt's current favorites.

FAVORITE ACTIVITIES:

1-Pretty much anything outside especially if there are animals involved. The following are obviously not current pictures-just wishful thinking for sunshine and green grass on my part.




2- Playing with cousins.
3- Whatever mommy is doing- he's my little shadow and helps with everything.
4. Watching the babies (calves) out the window from his favorite place at my mom's house.
5- Wrestling with his daddy, or anyone else who happens to be sitting on the floor.
6- Reading books. I'm really hoping that this habit sticks since reading has always been a love of mine.
7- Basically anything that involves running, jumping, moving...
FAVORITE COLORS:
1- Blue- he always asks for a "blue one" of whatever we're handing out.
2- Green- if he can't have a blue one he usually asks for a green one next.
FAVORITE SAYINGS:

1- "Brandt do it!" ya, pretty much hear this one about a thousand times a day; yesterday he was trying to push the grocery cart on his own-while he was in it!
2- "Brandt toot, Brandt stinky!" (thank you Bryce! This is also one of his favorite games because he then goes through the list of everyone he knows repeating the same phrase and giggling. "Daddy toot, daddy stinky", "bampa toot, bampa stinky" and so on; he's such a tease!!)
3- "Puppy, be quiet!" Sometimes Brandt will turn his head and make a barking noise first and then holler it toward the dog like it was really him making the noise.
4- "Go Jazz!"
5- "Love you too" He mostly does this one with his daddy-they say it back and forth trying to see who can say it in the silliest most sing-song voice.
FAVORITE PLACES TO SLEEP:
1- Lately it's been on his floor about 2 ft from his perfectly good bed; he gathers up his pillow, blanket, and stuffed animals and makes himself a bed on the floor every night.
2- Near or on his daddy. He always begs to go "night night with daddy" but we're trying to cut down on his time in our bed since none of us sleep that way. He doesn't slow down long enough to cuddle very often, so when he does we definitely enjoy it.
Ok, so got a little carried away with the sleeping with daddy pictures, but they are my favorites! Feeling a little better already, so maybe I'll save some of Brandt's other "favorites" for another day.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS POST!!!! SO dang cute! Some days we need pictures like this don't we?!! JUst keep thinking spring!! I know I do!!!:o)Oh and you can NEVER have too many daddy and baby sleeping pictures:o)!!!! So precious! They're my favorite too! I have a million!!:o) Luv em!lol

    ReplyDelete