Monday, May 11, 2009

Fencing Fun

It's that time of year when there's lots of outside work to be done on a farm, including fencing. Brandt thinks it's the best, even if he's just watching from the car, but this time he got to ride in the "tractor with bampa ban" AKA grandpa Van.
Bryce only looks like he's working hard...
This tractor has a little seat with a seat belt in it, so it works great for Brandt. He loves Van and he loves riding in the tractor, so he couldn't be happier!
I love this face! He always does this and says a really excited "oh" whenever he sees something he likes. I think when I caught this picture he was looking at either his dad or a baby calf. When the fencing was done, Van let him ride with him up to his house so he could go in and see "mamaw Ban" AKA Cindy. He loves going to their house and going up and down their stairs, playing on the keyboard, eating whatever goodies happen to be on the bar, and just being spoiled with their attention. Of course it didn't hurt that this time they gave him a Mr. Potato Head for his b-day, which he loves! The next morning when I took him to my mom's, he told me that bampa ban was going to come take him in the tractor again. I don't think he ever forgets things like that...



No comments:

Post a Comment