Memorial weekend marked that it was time to put the cows up to range. Saturday was moving day and came pretty early at our house. Brandt had been excited to move cows all week, but when the time came he wasn't quite as excited to get up at 6:30 am. So...I let him go in his favorite monkey jammies and of course his cowboy boots and hat.

Bryce let us ride on the wheeler with him for part of the time and it was a ton of fun.

This was the moving crew: my mom, my dad, Rylie, Brandt, and bampa Van.

Not a great picture of Bryce, but shows off Brandt's moving cows outfit.

Bampa, Brandt, and Rylie. My dad's so patient with them and spoils them way more than he ever did us! :D

When we got back to the house, Uncle Jaren was moving his cows so the two boys went out on the step to watch. I know Brandt looks a bit under dressed for the occasion, but he actually prefers it this way.

What a cute cowboy I have!!
fun fun! i do agree that dad spoils them way tooo much!!! i think both boys are cute little cowboys!!!
ReplyDeleteYou do have a cute little cowboy.... I love the curls in his hair.
ReplyDeleteWay too cute. You get some of the funnest pictures of Brandt. He's gonna love em later on. I didn't see bama Van in the pictures :)
ReplyDeleteKelli's right, we both have cute little cowboys. Tara- bampa Van is in the 2nd pic down-just had his back to me.
ReplyDelete