Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Busy day, but worth it

Last Friday marked the day to sell calves. I was actually able to take the day off and go this year. My mom, Brandt, and I drove in early so we could pick up my grandparents at the manor and then meet the guys at the stockyards. It was good to have them there. I think my grandpa enjoyed being able to get out and BS with the other guys there just like he used to.

My sis and Kevin came over and helped haul a load, so Rylie and Brandt got to hang out and watch everything.

I know it's hard to tell in this picture, but they both really did have fun; Rylie just didn't want his picture taken. My camera batt. died before I got pictures of my grandparents and everyone, but I was happy that I at least got a couple.
After we were done at the stockyards and dropped my granparents back off, we were off to run our errands and then get Brandt's H1N1 shot. Let me just tell you how excited he was! Thank goodness the line was mostly gone when we got there cause he was fighting me and screaming the second we got in the door.
We were able to spend the afternoon at my mom's, and Brandt and Rylie got to play (and fight.) Rylie doubled up his fist and popped Brandt in the nose twice; well-deserved I might add. Then we (Brandt and I) were off to Bev's wedding. Everything was beautiful and I was glad we were able to make it. Afterward's we went and visited my grandparents so they could see Brandt in his cute new suit. He had fun playing with all their toys, getting into their candy stashes, and giving them "rides" in their recliners. It was an exhausting day, but a fun one, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment