Friday, October 16, 2009
Pizza for Breakfast
Since I've been pregnant and sick, Brandt and Bryce have been neglected to say the least. Thankfully my mom often takes care of meals for us, and while Bryce isn't always the most resourceful, Brandt is. For example, this morning when I was just finishing getting ready for work, I heard his bedroom door open, pitter-patter footsteps to the fridge, and then the sound of him getting out his sippy of milk. Or so I thought. A few minutes later when I finally peaked out to check on him this is what I found.
He found some leftover pizza in the fridge and was helping himself. He got the lid off the dip by himself (he has to have dip for everything) and was going to town on the cold pizza (yuck!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
now the floor licking really would make me loose it. lol what a character. ry made his own oatmeal the other morning when i wasn't feeling so good. poor kid had to drink it. lol funny how they can figure things out huh.
ReplyDelete