Friday, March 2, 2012

Working Hard

I have always been thankful for my many family members who have taught me to be a hard worker, especially my parents and grandparents.  I am hoping that I can teach my children the same thing.  I love seeing their joy when they help out and accomplish something "grown up" like in these pictures where they are helping to haul wood and shovel snow.


Kylie escaped while I was trying to catch a picture of Brandt helping his dad-notice that she has no coat and no shoes on.  She was MAD when we made her stop shoveling and go back in the house, though.

This outfit cracks me up. The little pants are out of my mom's "magic drawer" and were Curtis' when he was little.  The hat is way too big, but she looks pretty cute anyway.

Kylie and Mckenzie


No comments:

Post a Comment