Monday, April 29, 2013

Missing Teeth

Brandt is a normal little kid when it comes to losing teeth-he thinks it's great and I think it's so dang cute!!  He has now lost his bottom 2 front ones as well as both top front ones.  Once they are loose, he wiggles them for days until they are so loose they are barely hanging on and he can turn them almost completely around.  His right front one was dangling for a couple days until papa Lloyd finally talked him into letting him pull it.  The left front one is the one he lost today and I was the one who ended up knocking it out-on accident.  It was dangling by a thread as well.  While we were goofing around when I got home from work, I bumped his mouth with my arm and out it popped!  He thought that was hilarious!  He has finally decided that it's a good thing to put his teeth under his pillow for the tooth fairy, but he always makes sure to leave a note requesting to keep his lost teeth as treasures.  So far, his tooth fairy has been very kind that way, which is something we appreciate!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment