When I opened the cake it exploded all over on me, even on my eye. Kylie made an egg fall on the floor. I love Kylie-Muah! Shannon (mom's friend from work) came to my birthday-I love her, she's my favorite. Jana and Amanda came to my birthday. I let Manda and Kylie help decorate my cake. Grandma wanny and papa Lloyd came to my birthday. I got a book, dollars, and baseball stuff for my birthday and it's awesome and my favorite!"
Saturday, May 4, 2013
Brandt's 6th Birthday-Part 1
In Brandt's words: "My birthday was a fun day. We played all day at my birthday. We made my cake.
When I opened the cake it exploded all over on me, even on my eye. Kylie made an egg fall on the floor. I love Kylie-Muah! Shannon (mom's friend from work) came to my birthday-I love her, she's my favorite. Jana and Amanda came to my birthday. I let Manda and Kylie help decorate my cake. Grandma wanny and papa Lloyd came to my birthday. I got a book, dollars, and baseball stuff for my birthday and it's awesome and my favorite!"

When I opened the cake it exploded all over on me, even on my eye. Kylie made an egg fall on the floor. I love Kylie-Muah! Shannon (mom's friend from work) came to my birthday-I love her, she's my favorite. Jana and Amanda came to my birthday. I let Manda and Kylie help decorate my cake. Grandma wanny and papa Lloyd came to my birthday. I got a book, dollars, and baseball stuff for my birthday and it's awesome and my favorite!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment