Thursday, September 4, 2014

Pet Frog for a Day

I never know what my children are going to come up with next-or what they may drag into my house.  So I have come to the conclusion that it is just easier to roll with the punches and find humor in whatever may happen.  Today our house guest was a little frog that they found in our yard. They decided that the best place for it to be would be the bathtub since that's the closest thing to its natural habitat (yes, Brandt really does speak just like that when he's justifying his actions to me).  They had to add some water and get in with it, of course, and they had the best time!  I thought it was gross that buddy was kissing it and that they both let it crawl around on their faces, but it made for great pictures. :)



























No comments:

Post a Comment