Friday, November 21, 2014

Kylie loves anything that has to do with fancy hair, dresses, make-up, ruffles, and dancing, so it's no wonder that she talked us into letting her take a dance class.  Her teacher is Kami Williamson and I've been impressed so far that she has chosen age appropriate material.  Kylie dances her little heart out at home, but is more shy about it in class and absolutely does NOT want to ever dance in front of people. I'm hoping that this will give her some confidence and that eventually she will be brave enough to get up on the stage for her recital.  For now, I'm just happy that she is socializing and having fun moving and grooving.




























Brandt is not a big fan of going to dance and watching his sister, so today he was happy to be puppy sitting for grandma.  It was actually a great way for him to socialize as people would come up to him and ask about his dog.





























No comments:

Post a Comment