Jolie got baptized today and we were blessed to be there for it. She is such a sweet girl and we love her to death! She is especially patient and kind to Brandt, and he always knows that he has a friend in her. Afterward we went to the lodge at The Reserve for a family dinner with the Thompson's and the Swope's. Maleri's little brother, Baylor, has muscular dystrophy and is now in a wheelchair all the time. Brandt has always been nice to him and I'm so thankful that hasn't changed. He took time out of playing and running around with all the other kids to let Baylor play on the Kindle with him. What a heart-warming site to see a little boy take time to show love and kindness to someone who is "different". I know how thankful I am when others take the time to do that for buddy and it's nice to see that Christ-like love passed on.


No comments:
Post a Comment