Wednesday, April 8, 2009

That's more like it!!

No playing with barbies this weekend at grandma Thompson's (well, at least not caught on camera anyway!). Instead I captured much more masculine shots of Brandt playing with tractors with Adrie and Riley. (you're welcome, Bryce!)
Notice the Curious George shirt-oh so fitting of our little mischevious monkey! And he loves George- begs to watch "George toons" and eat "George snacks."




Riley and Brandt spent a good time of their time at grandma's playing together and wrestling.


I think these ones are so cute cause it was more like Brandt was hugging him instead of wrestling him and I love how they are grinning at each other.

Down for the count! 1..2..3....

Jolie doesn't usually want to hug Brandt much or play with him much for that matter, but guess the wrestling looked like fun and eventially she was joining in on the action. They climbed all over Kaylen and she's so patient she didn't seem to mind.

1 comment:

  1. such a cute post...as always!!:o) Love the curious george shirt!!! Lily also loves George...(Curious George and George Strait:o)( She refers to both as"george":o)...lol
    I'll bring my camera on Sunday too...I'd love to have some nursrey pic's...cute idea..luv ya
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete