I have had to reschedule appointments for my hair to get done about a thousand times in the past couple months, but finally was able to get in this week. I decided to get some lighter colors back in it since it's been a couple years since I've had highlights and I got a little braver with the cut this time.



Can't guarantee that I'll actually fix it this good everyday and not sure how it's going to look when I wash it and leave it curly, but guess we'll see. For now it's definitely a fun change.
Super cute haircut!! It is always scary to make a change, especially a drastic one. But it looks really cute!!
ReplyDeleteYou're hair looks so dang cute! Luv it!! I also love all the cute Easter pic's!! It looks like you guys had such a great weekend and that Brandt made a "haul" with the candy:o)lol
ReplyDeleteWe were planning on going over to the egg hunt in town too but just didn't quite make it by the time the girls got their baskets and found all their eggs here at home...maybe next year...looks like it was a blast;o)
luv ya
Heidi