Wednesday, May 6, 2009

2 yr Well Child Check

Brandt loves Dr. Campbell and loves to have check ups. He's so good to sit and let him listen to his heart and look in his ears and everything. He does get bored in the little room and tries to escape, but as long as doc strategically places his chair in front of the door, Brandt's pretty much stuck. As usual, his weight is toward the top of the growth chart and his height is clear above it; imagine that!!! Overall, he's doing really well. How thankful I am for a happy, healthy little boy.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't believe Brandt is already two! Time sure flies. I'm glad you have a blog so we can keep up with your busy lives!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jami, I found your blog from your facebook page. Hope Brandt had a Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops...I really do know how to spell your name, sorry.

    ReplyDelete