Friday, July 3, 2009

Family Fun

After we moved the cows up to the forest, we stopped at Van and Cindy's to see Aunt Darlene, Debbie Cornia, and her daughters Shay and Colette who were here visiting. Good luck seeing the pictures since I still haven't figured out how to make them bigger. (please, please help someone!)
Debbie, Cindy, and Aunt Darlene
Aunt Darlene, Shay, and my parents in the background
Jana holding Amanda Jean, Colette, and Shay
Kelli talking to Aunt Darlene
Brandt found a new favorite friend in Colette. He absolutely loved playing with her!
Bryson, my dad, and Van
Brandt kept escaping out the doors to go outside, so this time I let him go. He headed straight to his favorite place, the garage, and was soon pounding nails in this board with bampa Van.
I've always loved spending time visiting with family, and this was no exeption. Although, seeing Aunt Darlene reminds me how much I miss Uncle Dale being with her as well as Geeg and Duane. Whenever we used to go visit in Garden City it seemed like the 4 of them were there together playing cards or trying to "one up" each other. In more recent years it was just Dale and Darlene at Aunt Geeg's, and now just down to Aunt Darlene. Makes me sad but also thankful for the fun memories that I do have.

No comments:

Post a Comment