The Wells cousins participate in Rope 'n Run at the fairgrounds all summer and Brandt has decided that he loves going to watch. Mostly because uncle Kevin spoils him and lets him ride their horses with them in between events.

Kaylen is the oldest cousin and also the most patient with him. She has such a calm, mothering way about her and Brandt adores her. Of course it didn't hurt that she let him ride with her all over...

Adrie also let him hang out on Skip with her a couple different times. He loves her, too, and is constantly asking to go play with her.

He didn't have a chance to ride with Riley this time, but maybe one day. I'm sure we'll be going to more of their rodeos this summer since they have them on Monday nights and it's a cheap and fun family home evening. Besides, I love being an aunt and being able to stay involved with their lives and watching them grow and develop their skills. I couldn't ask to be related to better kids!
How fun! I totally forgot that you guys were related to Kevin! He is my cousin! :) Looks like Brant had lots of fun!
ReplyDelete