Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Splish-Splash

I obviously still have the same problem with uploading pictures from my phone, so these are way small pictures. Sure wish they were bigger so you could get the full effect of the cute faces Brandt pulls. He loves water and especially loves the bubbles that grandma Thompson gave him. He says they're bampa's bubbles cause she told him that grandpa likes bubble baths, too.

Isn't he so cute???
It's hard to believe it, but when he lies down in our tub now he almost goes from one end to the other! He's grown so much!
This particular day he decided to give his cows and horses a bath in a bucket in the kitchen sink. I swear I only turned around for a few seconds and next thing I knew he had his diaper off and was in the bucket. He said he was taking a bath with his "manimals." What a silly kid!

2 comments: