Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Food Chain

Tonight's conversation with Brandt while we were doing a puzzle and watching a documentary on big cats in Africa ('cause what else would a 6 yr old little boy want to watch? lol) got interesting when the cat was chasing it's hopeful dinner.
Me: Run little gazelle, run!!
Brandt: Mom, it's called the food chain, ya know.
Me: ok, you're right, but I don't like watching it.  One day there won't be a food chain anymore, ya know.
Brandt: yeah huh, when Jesus is on earth again the animals will eat grass-that's a food chain.  It's a short one, but it's still a food chain.
Hahahahaha!  Right you are, again, Buddy!  It got even funnier from there when he poked out his bottom lip and started lamenting about not being able to eat meat when that day comes.  "I'll be sad when we can't eat meat anymore.  I'm a carnivore.  Meat's my favorite food."  Oh, the drama! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment