Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Often times trying to clean the house while my children are home and awake is comparable to cleaning up a disaster area while the tornado is in the middle of touching down.  Because this was the first day in a long time that we would be home for the entire day, I had high hopes for getting a lot accomplished, including cleaning the house and weeding the garden while also mothering two very busy children.  In my disillusioned state, I even flirted with the idea of boxing up clothes that are too small for the kids as well as the toys they no longer play with. So after weeding the garden first thing, I went to work in the house. By late in the afternoon, the only room that stayed clean after I worked on it was the bathroom while most of the other rooms ended up looking ten times worse than they started out!  How in the world do two small, adorable children make national disaster size messes in such a short amount of time?




No comments:

Post a Comment