Once again we got up bright and early so the kids could get ready for their class parties, and this time it really happened! Luckily it was on a Tuesday so I was still able to go and help in both classes as planned. It was a fun day filled with games and valentine's from classmates and teachers in both classes. Brandt was so excited to finally be able to have their dance and was even more excited that both my mom and I were able to be there for it. It was obvious that Mr. Dixon has spent a lot of time teaching them various square dances as well as fun dances like YMCA and the chicken dance. Buddy's favorite part was the Macarena because the kids were able to go out and get parents and grandparents out of the crowd to come dance with them. My mom and I went out with him and it was the LONGEST dance ever-but so fun!! After that we went and had lunch with Kylie in her class and she was so happy to see that grandma came, too. I wonder how many more years I'll be able to enjoy going into their classes knowing that they aren't totally embarrassed to be seen with their mother...
No comments:
Post a Comment