Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Leadership Day

I LOVE spending time with my kids and their friends at school.  I LOVE helping in their classrooms whenever I get the chance.  I LOVE attending their programs and special events.  I don't love that I sometimes miss stuff because I am also a working mom, but I make the best effort I can to be there whenever I can.  I was very blessed to be able to have a girl at work cover my patients for the morning so I could be at Leadership Day-a day when the kids in the school get to show off what they've been learning throughout the year.  One of the highlights for everyone was the wax museum that was done by the 5th grade.  Gabe's King Tut performance was of course our favorite and he was popular with the other kids as well. Brandt and I had fun going around the gym for the wax museum and then spending time making a craft together in the art room and reading in the library.  I was also able to sneak a few minutes of time in Kylie's Head Start classroom.  My greatest LOVE of the morning was watching my children enjoy school and have fun with their friends.












No comments:

Post a Comment