Friday, February 15, 2013

Braids of Love

Kylie has decided that she loves to have her hair braided.  Well, truthfully she doesn't like the sitting still to have it braided part so much as the final product.  She prefers to have at least two braids so that she has a braid for each hand to feel and play with and she especially likes braided pigtails.  I'm not the most creative mom out there, but I've seen some girls with braided hearts and wanted to try it this week since it was Valentine's Day.  I thought they turned out pretty cute, but Kylie wasn't as happy with them as I was and kept telling me "don't want hearts, want braids!"  Whenever we go anywhere people always tell her how beautiful her long, curly hair is, and I have to agree.  I think her hair makes her look a lot older than the almost 3 that she is.  I love playing with it and braiding it when she lets me.  Every time I braid it I'm reminded of when I was younger and staying at my Grandma Bodily's when the California cousins came.  Diane and Annette used to put the funnest braids in my hair.  Usually they were done so tightly that I could wear them for days and they stayed in perfectly.









No comments:

Post a Comment