Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Called to Serve-Disneyland, California
One of my favorite things to do is cuddle with my kids at bedtime-when it's going well, that is. Bedtime is also often my most frustrating time of day when it doesn't go well, especially if they aren't calming down and I'm too tired to be patient. I love reading bedtime stories with Brandt and Kylie, listening to their simple prayers, and taking a few quiet moments just to chat with them. Unfortunately, it doesn't go that smoothly every night, so I just have to cherish the times when it does. Last night when I was cuddling with buddy he asked me where he would go on his mission. I told him I wasn't sure but it would be exciting to see one day. He then informed me that he's pretty sure he'll go to Disneyland on his mission. Although I wanted to laugh at that, I refrained and told him that would probably be a great place to go since there would be so many people there to teach. :) I was just so happy to hear him talk about going on a mission because usually he says that he's too scared to leave home and go. So, if he thinks that he may be called to serve in the "Happiest Place on Earth" then who am I to burst his little bubble and tell him there are a million other places he could go instead?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment